13 years as a freelance news and feature documentary video journalist. My work has covered the UK, Ireland, Egypt, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Greece,The Balkans, Spain, Germany, France, Italy and USA.
Nominated a finalist for the Rory Peck News Award for coverage of the Egyptian Revolution in 2011 and for coverage of the London Riots in 2012.
15 years of writing news, features and comment articles for newspapers and magazines, including the Guardian, Herald Scotland, The Journalist , Big Issue and The Dart Centre.
1. Jason N. Parkinson is based in the UK and uses and retain information for business and professional purposes in line with UK data protection regulations.
2. Consent is sought wherever and whenever possible and required. However, information may be held for journalistic, literary or artistic purposes where consent is not required and the right to freedom of expression is recognised by
UK data protection regulations.
3. Jason N. Parkinson will only disclose personal information where required to do so by law.
4. Reasonable technical and organisational precautions are taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data. All information provided is stored on secure servers and devices.
5. Users may request copies of personal information subject to persons providing appropriate evidence of identity – such as a copy of the photo pages of a passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address. Information may be withheld within legal limits.
6. No responsibility is accepted for the content, privacy policies or practices of other websites.
7. Please informJason N. Parkinson if personal information needs correcting or updating.
8. Queries about this policy and data retention should be sent to Jason N. Parkinson – Data Controller: email@example.com